My life lately

So as I promised, I am going to get back on the blog wagon! Since there is sooo much that I haven't shared, here's a few photos about what I have been up to!

Snowboarding at Park City
Officially became a nurse!
Sister-in-law got married and she looks AMAZING!!!
I went snowshoeing for the first time...

...and fell going downhill. Scott thought this was hilarious
We went to SD for Christmas this year and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! We had so much fun hanging out, going on hikes, going to the beach, beach break cafe... the usuals
Hiking in Torrey Pines
My good friend Lauren got married
Scott became a redneck... he found these old camo overalls and his parents bought a 4-wheeler and Polaris RZR
I surprised Scott with our anniversary at Red Lobster! Not a typical 1 year anniversary place, but Scott has always wanted to try it. He thought I got reservations at a fancy restaurant, but when I parked the car, he was SOOO surprised I picked Red Lobster. I think that was our last time going tho... Still not a fan!
We went to my first Mariners game. I have always been a Padres fan, but I guess I can root for the Mariners too.
Team Ichiro

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Welcome back to blogging Jenna! Can't wait to read all of your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Mariners!!! We love them, even when they suck. Lol

    ReplyDelete